Thursday, February 28, 2008

Drunken beliverence part 2


Zo to recap from part1 went to a party drank a little, got in a fight
about zpeeding, went home and am about to go inzide.

Even after all my gfz yelling, crying, moaning, and groaning about going
home and hating me I zome how manage to get her inzide to talk about
thiz and relax.

Me - Come on babe letz go inzide ok?
Gf - fine ill come inzide, tell me you love me and you promize zwear to
god 100% will never hurt me?
Me - I promize baby I'm not that kind of guy. I love you with all my
heart. :-)
Gf - ok ill come in, azzhole.

We go into my place and the fighting never zeemz to ztop. We continue
our fight in my room, az we ztart to yell at each other again.

Me - thiz alwayz happenz whenever u get drunk we get into theze hige
ridiculouz fightz and u want to brake up with me, but I have to talk u
down. I have to tell ya babe I'm getting pretty tired of it.
Gf - ur getting tired of it? I'm getting tired of dealing with all ur
zhit and never getting the appreciation and rezpect that I dezerve! Now
where iz the video game?
Me - are you kidding me? I thought we were gunna make up? All u care
about iz the video game? Your juzt going to rip it up like u did the
other video game.
Gf - TELL ME WHERE THE FUCK THE GAME IZ NOWWW!!!!
Me - only if u promize u won't ruin it. I kno u and I kno u will deztroy
it if I tell u where it iz, and then well brake up and ill never talk to
you again!
Gf - tell me where it iz.
Me - itz in the cuboard behind the platez.

Zhe runz into the kitchen and zwingz open the cubboardz to find the
game, and I walk in the kitchen juzt in time to zee her rip the game in
half.

Me - what the fuck are you doin? Why are you ripping the game?
Gf - well I don't want u to play it.
Me - ok zo were done then, we are done!!!
Gf - yeah ok, right...
Me - no goodbye, get out of my houze now! Get out!!!
Gf - no, make me!

Zhe zayz az zhe runz over to my bed and curlz up in the coverz.

I zay fuck thiz zhit and walk out the front door.
Me - Fuck you phyco!!! Goodbye and good riddence.

I walk down the ztreet zhe yellz out the door on my front lawn.

Gf - I waz juzt kidding you azzhole I didn't brake the game!

I turn around in dizbelief and wonder how the hell I could have been zo
gullible. Ofcourze zhe waz juzt tezting me and I failed the tezt. How
could I be zo ztupid I zhoulda known.

I walk back inzide my place and I find her crying hyzterically on my
bed...zhit how did I get in thiz perdicamen..zomething about zpeeding
right?

Me - I'm zorry baby u know I love you. I can't belive that u didn't
brake the game, I zhouldz known u wouldn't actually do that.
Gf - yeah how could u kick me out and brake up with me? Clearly u care
more about video gamez than u do about me.
Me - no I don't, and I zee how u could think that but it waznt the game,
I told u explicitly that if brake the game we are done, and what did u
do? You pretended to brake the game. How waz I zuppozed to react? Why do
u have to fuck with me?
Gf - I juzt wanted to prove that u love video gamez more than me I would
never actually deztroy one of ur gamez, ezcpecially zince itz not even
ur game.
Me - well u r driving me crazy!!! How am I zuppozed to deal with thiz
zhit, I have changed my entire life for uz and wverytime u get drunk u
forget that fact that u love me...am I ztupid? Zhould I not be with
you?
Gf - no baby ur not ztupid we belong together I am zorry for putting u
threw all thiz and I'm zorry for being zucha bitch. U kno how much I
love u and that I want uz 2 b happy forever.
Me - me 2 babe, I juzt want uz both to be happy...
Gf - well I won't drink at partiez anymore, and we can juzt have fun and
ill drive zo it'll b good.
Me - zoundz good baby, letz never ever fight again ok?
Gf - ok baby I love u
Me - I love u 2

And then we made zweet love allllll niighhhttttt loonnggggg :-D
--
Sent from my T-Mobile Sidekick®

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de Plasma, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-de-plasma.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

Hi there everybody, here every person is sharing these
kinds of knowledge, thus it's fastidious to read this blog, and I used to go to see this blog daily.

Take a look at my weblog ... summer internship