Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Old friends


On this radically beautiful spring day the people are all out enjoying
there walks and talks with all there friends and then I look around and
have the strong realization that I am more alone than I have ever been
in my life. I have lost any sort of real relationship with any of my old
best friends, from kevin kung, to the knausmans, to alex kaback and
chriss cobb, over to dan widman, pete zavada, and mike tramantana, to
dave castro, and george bulvas and andre from staten island. I remember
having my friends in my child hood of which have nearly all but
disappaited in the past years through no one really giving a shit about
a "friend" and loosing that friends trust, affection, respect,
admiration or whatever driving force it was that brought you together.

In the end I have no friends and wonder I can't help but wonder am I
better off without them? Am I better off without them making fun of me
mercifully or worse off without someone to call when I am in need. Its
almost depressing to think of the amount of time and effort I put forth
to uphold the relationships I had with these people but in the end they
all end the same way, no more contacting me, not inviting me to social
occasions, not dropping a call to see what's new, not even an
email...guess I am better off..right?

For those of you that are my friends and are reading this I want to
thank you for being a true friend and truley taking the time out of your
day to listen to my measly cries. As for the rest of you, you all can go
fuck your selves.

Do you want to be my friend?
--
Sent from my T-Mobile Sidekick®

No comments: