Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Governors Comedy Club - Susie Essman


Hey All,

Just got back from Governors Comedy Club in Levittown on Division Ave. What a GREAT place that is! I did not realize we had such a great, classic, "Seinfeld" intro type of comedy club right in my very own back yard, but then again there is probably plenty of hidden treasures on Long Island to find. Well let me tell you about our night at the comedy club.

My girlfriend and I went to this comedy club and we were meeting her Mom, and her Nan's (grandma's) friends as well. My girlfriend works late so we arrived nearly an hour late, and only caught the second half of Susie Essman's show, but holy shit was it funny! She kept talking about sex, and how she likes chubby guys, and making fun of every one in the crowd, she even called this big fat guy, "YOU FAT FUCK!" It was hysterical! And a very cool memory to actually see Susie Essman, who is a classic on Curb Your Enthusaism, Larry David's comedy masterpiece!

Check out Curb Your Enthusiasm, if you haven't heard of it, it's only on HBO, but it is a truley the funniest show since Seinfeld. If you are a Seinfeld fan you MUST SEE Curb!

No comments: