Monday, January 5, 2009

Kyle Korpi Dancing like Michael Jackson


Hey,

I was looking through some old movies during the holidays with my family and we came across an instant classic. When I was 4 years old in 1988 Michael Jackson was literally the King of Pop, no wait he was bigger, he was bigger than Jesus Christ to some folks.

To me he was a really cool guy that people loved, and danced cool, so when I was 4 I used to watch the Michael Jackson music videos 24/7 and constantly imitated what Michael was doing in the music video.

Watch these clips of me dancing, what do you think? HA-HA!!



Direct - Kyle Korpi at 4 years old Dancing to Michael Jackson - Beat It



Direct - Kyle Korpi (4 years old) Dances to Michael Jackson - Im Bad - Part1



Direct Link - Kyle Korpi Dancing to Michael Jackson's I'm Bad - Part 2



Direct Link - Kyle Korpi Dancing to Michael Jackson's I'm Bad - Part 3

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

cute!

Anonymous said...

SOOOOO FUNNYTYYYY!!!!!!

Scott said...

Yeah, man, remember when MJ wasn't creepy scary? Yeah? Then you prob feel old like me now...anyway....
I have been reading your blog for awhile and let me tell you I love it. I know the subject matters of our blogs are a little different, but that doesnt really take away from my appreciation of yours. I wanted to post a link to your blog on my site, would you be interested in a link exchange?
Check it out: Http://scottstipoftheday.blogspot.com